World’s Optimum Citizenship Program: Turkish Citizenship by Investment
Turkey, with its growing population of 81 million people, is always a popular destination for leisure and business purposes.
Turkey is always attractive, with its key position between Europe, Asia and Middle East. As a valid candidate of European Union, and a safe nation well-connected to Europe; Turkey’s free financial system strong and well-developed.
With cities like İstanbul, Bursa, Yalova, Ankara, İzmir, Muğla (Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Kaş) Adana and Antalya, Turkey is in top 5 tourism destination of the world since 1990’s. Those cities are also very good investment points for real-estate investors who seek leverage.
To learn more about culture and life, please watch that 3-minute video, about Istanbul as 4K format on Youtube @ http://gie.investments/istanbul-youtube
There are two key performance indicators for Passports; Henley Passport Index and The Passport Index.
When you looked to those ratings Turkish Passport is world’s strongest 39. Passport with 115 visa-free country (71 no visa required, 44 visa-on-airport with a basic fee) access as of Jan 2019. Also there are several incentives and business supports come with a Turkish Passport, as you can see on our information guidelines with the link in the footer.
On January, 2019 Turkey is in Top 20 Economies of the world also, to learn more please check the page @ http://gie.investments/top-economies
From Bloomberg’s Perspective on Jan 2019, Turkey seems to be the biggest 5th improving economy by 2030 @ http://gie.investments/economy2030
Under the Programme, business leaders and their families are allowed to invest in this peaceful country in return for full citizenship.
Successful applicants will be able to travel visa-free to more than 151 countries around the globe.
Applicants for the Turkish Citizenship by Investment Programme must fullfil the following conditions:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be of good character
- Have no criminal record
- Pass a detailed background check
- Be healthy
Investors may apply with their spouse and dependent children, and, in some cases, dependent elderly parents or grandparents.
Benefits of Turkey Citizen Program
- Full citizenship status
- One requirement to visit Turkey before, during, or after application
- No interview requirement
- No English language requirement
- Low processing fees
- Fast processing time
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- Social and political security
- Visa-free travel over 151+ countries (including Japan, South Korea, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Mexico, Peru, Ukraine, and Brazil)
- No foreign income, capital gains, gift, and inheritance tax
- Excellent asset protection services and business environment
- 150-day processing for all successful applicants who choose the Grow in EMEA’s premium Accelerated Application Process (AAP)
- Money-back guaranteed service of Grow in EMEA
Why invest in Turkey?https://gie.investments/why-invest-turkey
Also this WhatsApp Service gives free consultation on applications process.